I don’t do a lot of reviews but I’m thinking about doing it a bit more often. I got a lot of (new) products from Catrice, Essence and Kruidvat and I know a lot of people enjoy reading them so I figured it would be nice to do for a change.
I wanted to start of with this new lip product from Essence. I love matte lipsticks so I had my eye on this product the moment I saw the promopictures. And it comes in this insanely vibrant red called Silky Red, among three others, so it basically screamed my name.
I never thought I’d get this many likes: 1000. To me that was an unreachable goal, but somehow it still happened!!
It’s kinda weird, to me that more than 1000 people all over the world have seen my looks. I’ve been less active with blogging lately because of various reasons, but I just couldn’t let this pass without celebrating a little bit.
So I bought some stuff myself but also asked the kind people of Kruidvat if they could help me out put together a giveaway. And they did, how great are they? So with a lot of help from Kruidvat I got these goodies together. I hope you like them.
I give away a big package with loads of goodies so if you win, you get all of this:
Wonder what it all is?
- Essence Vintage Districe Blush, It’s Popul-art
- Catrice Ultimate Moisture Foundation, Sand
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil, I Have A Green
- Essence Eyeshadow Applicators
- Essence I Love Style Liquid Eyeliner
- Catrice Volume Plus+ Lenght Mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
- Essence All-in-one BB Cream, 01 Universal
- Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara, Hypnotic Black
- NYC KissGloss, Murray Hill Melon
- Catrice Matt Mousse, Light Beige
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick, Play The Plum
- Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss, My Favorite Milkshake
- Essence Stay Natural Concealer, Soft Beige
- Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss, Neil’s Arms Are Strong
- Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder, Rose Beige
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Talk Like An Egyptian
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Ooops… Nude Did It Again
- Catrice Re-touch Light-Reflecting Concealer, Ivory
- Essence Make-up Bag
- Catrice Powder Brush
- Gosh BB Cream, Chestnut
- Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow, South Beach
- Essence Pigment, Fairy Dust
- Essence Pigment, Miss Piggy’s Lollipop
- Essence Pigment, Kiss The Frog
Wow, that’s a longer list then I thought it would be, lol. So the lucky winner of the giveaway wins all of this. Yay 😀
Let me sum up the rules:
- Giveaway is open internationally
- Follow my page on Facebook (mandatory)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook (mandatory) and show the link in the comments.
- Follow me on Twitter (not mandatory)
- Let me know in the same comment what product of this giveaway you like most and where you are from. Just because… I’d love to know 😀
- And in that same comment, leave your email address like this: you [at] email [dot] com
- No unfollowing the moment this giveaway is over. Sure, I can’t check on that. But if I find out you did it anyway, you’re banned from all future giveaways. And it’s just rude, you don’t want to be rude, am I right?
FOR EXTRA CHANCES AT WINNING
That’s right, if you want to have a better chance of winning this big prize you can:
- Make me a banner to use on my Facebook page. It has to be related to my blog and to my looks. You can use pictures of my looks and make a logo or… Well basically anything you feel like. Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and also let me know in the comments that you did this.
This earns you 2 extra chances at winning.
- Do a makeup look inspired by one of my looks. It doesn’t have to be perfect but the pictures have to be clear and they can’t be old pictures that you re-use for this giveaway. So make sure you make at least one picture with “Lisanne blogt” on a card or written on your face or something as you wear the look. That way I know you made it for this giveaway. Also make sure you let me know which look was the inspiration for your look. Email your pictures to me at email@example.com and let me know in the comments that you did this.
This earns you 3 extra chances at getting chosen as the winner.
The giveaway will end at april 1st and I’ll choose a winner after that. I will email the winner but if they don’t respond to my email within 24 hours I’ll choose another winner so keep an eye on your inbox!
I hope you like the prize and thanks so much to everybody for following me. 😀
For years now I’ve been in contact with the lovely people from our local drugstore, Kruidvat. They invite me to their events where they launch their new products and boy, do they know how to organise a good launch. I have some pictures from Kruidvat and Wendy because my camera failed… at home! So I have to rely on other people’s pictures but I had such a great time so I still want to write about it.
The event was called “Feel at home” and they had rented a luxurious house and stashed it full with new products.
We all had a chance to walk around and see the new products that will be in stores soon. But as we entered the house we first got a lovely glass of champagne and a goodiebag that we got to fill with products, how generous is that?? Later on when we got to the kitchen part they also had some fabulous looking bites, ready for us to sink our teeth in.
Een tijdje geleden kreeg ik deze wimpers door Kruidvat toegestuurd, ze vroegen me om ze te reviewen omdat Kruidvat ze in hun winkels gaat verkopen. Zoals jullie misschien wel weten ben ik gek op valse wimpers. Ik draag ze niet dagelijks maar ik vind het gewoon leuk om er mee te rommelen en ze doen het altijd goed als ik een meer extreme of excentrieke look wil maken.
Some time ago I got these lashes from Kruidvat, they asked me to review them because Kruidvat will be selling these in stores soon. And as you may know, I do love me some lashes. I don’t wear them on a everyday basis, but I just love to play around with them and they always do the trick when I want to do something more extreme or excentric.
Enige tijd geleden kreeg ik door Kruidvat een heel leuk pakketje opgestuurd, ze houden namelijk in week 39 een heerlijke aanbieding van Rimmel producten waarbij je 1 + 1 gratis kan kopen! Ik kreeg wat van hun producten opgestuurd ter review en ik moet heel eerlijk zeggen dat ik me niet zo met dit merk bezig houd, afgezien van hun liquid liner (die is fantastisch). Ja, natuurlijk had ik gezien dat Kate Moss een hele mooie lijn lipsticks heeft bij Rimmel maar aangezien ik niet zo heel dagelijks lipstick draag heb ik die voor het gemak maar overgeslagen.
Maar Rimmel heeft mij echt op meerdere vlakken verbaasd, op zeer positieve wijze!
Some time ago Kruidvat sent me a nice package because in week 39 they’re having a great 1 + 1 free discount. I received some products to review and honestly I haven’t really paid attention to this brand, except from their liquid eyeliner (which is awesome). Well yes, of course I had seen Kate Moss has a gorgeous line of lipsticks by Rimmel but considering I don’t wear lipstick every day, I just skipped those.
But Rimmel seriously surprised me, in a good way!
Lees verder om mijn review over deze producten te lezen.
Read the rest of this entry to see my review about these products.