Prince @#$%!ing Charming
I’ve been in a “yay it’s almost spring” mood for about a week. Even though it’s quite early, the weather is great around here and I’m so happy the end of winter is in sight. I was dreading the snow and the freezing cold and somehow we skipped that part this year. It’s basically been a really, really really long autumn and I’m not one bit disappointed that we skipped the icy cold part of winter.
Anyway, because I was in a happy-happy-joy-joy-mood I wanted to do an intense look with glitterrrrrr. And some red, silver and blue. Here’s what happened.
I wanted to make something like *this* look but with a bit of blue in it. It was quite the challenge to work with the blue and red but not overblend them and get purple.
This is just what I had in mind with the glitterliner and Insomnia: red eyeshadow with a hint of blue shimmer and blue glitter. I just love the contrast in this picture 😀
I actually like the pictures of the closed eye beter. Again, because if the contrast between the gorgeous red from Sugarpill @#$%! and the blue glitters. Squee!! 😀
The fullface pictures worked out pretty good too. I had no idea what colour lipstick I should use and even though I like this colour, I would have preferred something more red.
What do you think? I think I’ll do another look like this but maybe with silver and green, maybe add another colour to the mix. Do you guys have any ideas about that? And what lip colour would you use with this look?
Please let me know in the comments!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- MakeUp Geek Pigment, Prince Charming
- MakeUp Geek Pigment, Insomnia
- Sugarpill @#$%!
- Sugarpill Velocity
- Sugarpill Diamond Eyes
- Sleek Darks Mattes palette, colours Pillow Talk & Maple
- Urban Decay Black Palette, colours Sabbath & Black Dog
- MakeUp Store Glitterliner, Purple Rain
- Catrice gelliner, Black Jack with Jack Black
- Gosh Serious Volume Mascara
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Ivory
- Catrice Camouflage Cream, Rosy Beige
- Essence Crazy About Colour Collection blush, Colour Mania
- Sleek Blush, Flushed
- Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick, Rouge Pure Shine
Posted on March 8, 2014, in Make-up looks and tagged blue, EOTD, FOTD, glitter, MakeUp Geek, MakeUp Geek pigment, red, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Diamond Eyes, Sugarpill Tha Shit, Sugarpill Velocity, Urban Decay. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.