I wanted to use the Utopia pigment from MakeUp Geek because I was just so curious how it would work with some of the other colours of their brand spankin’ new pigments. I made a look and, when it comes to colours, it’s actually very far from my comfort zone: gold, orange/red and dark blue are not exactly my go-to colours.
But I like how they combined for this look, I hope you do too!
I had lost track of this dark blue eyeliner from MAC for some time, I really do like how it’s so dark but you still see it’s not black. You have to look closely though, if you see Midnight Blue in a flash it could come across as black.
I really love how the gold in the Utopia pigment looks flaky but it’s actually very easy to apply and doesn’t fall out as bad as I thought it would. Not any more than any other eyeshadow, I’d say. And it looks so sparklyyyyyy.
Time for a fullface, unfortunately I’ve been a bit stressed lately and I think that caused my eczema to come back on one of my eyelides again. Grrrrr, why does it always have to be my eyelids!?
I’d settle for excema on my arm or leg any day (or even better: NO ECZEMA AT ALL!!) but somehow it always pops up on my eyes.
So I made some cyclops pictures again. 😉
I tried to match my lipstick with the colour in the inner corner of my eye, it’s a combination of 2 colours and I think it actually comes pretty close to what I was going for. 😀
What do you think of this look? Would you wear colors like this? What do you think of the color in the inner corner?
Please let me know in the comments 😀
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Gold
- MakeUp Geek Pigment Birthday Wish
- MakeUp Geek Pigment Utopia
- MakeUp Geek Pigment Paparazzi
- MakeUp Geek Pigment Afterglow
- MakeUp Geek Eyeshadow White Lies
- Urban Decay Black Palette, Sabbath & Cobra
- MAC Fluidline Midnight Blues
- Gosh Beyond Real mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Catrice Camouflage Cream, Rosy Beige
- Sleek Blush By 3 palette, Molten
- Sleek Berry Collection blush, Fenberry
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, Hot ‘n Sweet
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, Romantic
Posted on August 1, 2013, in Make-up looks and tagged blue, Catrice, gelliner, gold, Gosh, MAC, MakeUp Geek, MakeUp Geek pigment, MakeUp Geek pressed eyeshadow, Sleek, Sleek blush. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.