It was a long time ago since I did a tag and I always like the ones with little info or facts about the blogger so I was happy to get tagged for this one, even though I think I already did it once, but that was more than a year ago.🙂
I’ll tell you about the rules:
- Thank those who nominated you. A matter of course!
- Place Award logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire you.
Ok, so now I tell you 7 things about myself. That’s probably the hard part of this tag! I’ll just get started and see if I can make it to 7. Let’s see…
1. When people meet me, they usually think I’m very confident, I’m not. I used to be very shy but I tought myself to open my big mouth and see where I end up. Which has gotten my into a lot of trouble in the past, lol. The thing is: when I start to think about how I might fail at something, or how people might think negative about me it can really freeze me up to a point where I’m just scared of doing anything at all. I’m definitely working on it and I’m glad I’m doing better than I used to in the past.
2. I’m especially scared of groups with people I don’t know. So in a daredevil mood I applied to become a trainer for dealing with agression, for work. I have to teach groups of (unknown) colleagues how to deal with the verbal and physical agression we meet at the workplace every day. I still get scared shitless every week when a new training comes up. But so far I managed to do better than I expected and I’m starting to get more comfortable with it and that was my whole point. But I still curse myself from time to time because I got myself into this and now I have to really do this from beginning to end. I’m happy it’s making me get over some anxieties from the past, though.
3. We bought our house a couple of years ago and the kitchen was pure crap. So we started saving money and a couple of months ago we ordered a new kitchen. It’s going to be very fancy with a big stove, 2 ovens, granite countertop and everything. I’m so, so so very excited about it. My love and I both love to cook but with this shit kitchen you can’t get any good stuff done. Just a couple more months and we’ll have our new luxurious kitchen, woohooooo!!!
4. My computer sucks too and needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Every time I edit pictures it becomes slower than a geriatric slug. But because of point nr 3, I’m not sure when I can do that. So chances are the damn thing will just burn down soon and I won’t be able to blog anymore until we saved money, because we don’t loan money. Just so you know.😀
5. I hardly buy any makeup these days. My eyeliner might run out soon and I’ll buy a new one for that but when it comes to pretty eyeshadows or stuff like that, I hardly buy any. There’s so much lovelyness out there and you can’t have it all. My drawers are packed with all kinds of pretty colours and I only used half of it as it is. So it’s a bit of a waste of money to buy more just because I think it’s pretty or because I want to have it.
6. I’m very much into a book series called Lux, lately. It’s not about vampires this time! It’s about aliens. Everything else about the books is pretty much standard Young Adult Urban Fantasy, one of my favourite genre’s. You know: young girl, young boy, boy is a total hottie (and a realy asshole in these books, I might add) and she likes him but because he’s so arrogant, she doesn’t want him to know she likes him. And then… supernatural stuff happens. I love easy reads like that😀
7. ok last one… I’m glad these don’t have to be interesting facts about me, or I’d be in trouble.😉 uhm… Wel, otherwise I’d get stuck with 6 facts so here’s the last one: I’ve been addicted to this version of Stairway To Heaven lately.
I give this tag to:
And if anybody else wants to do it: consider yourself tagged!