Lately I’ve been doing more “over the top” looks and I haven’t shown any daily looks. That’s because my makeup stuff has been on hold: every base I used gave me eczema on my eyelids. But I think that’s over and I really felt like playing around with some new make-up products I got at an event from Kruidvat. Here it is!
The eyeshadow is from a palette I’ve had for some time: the Mirage palette from Coastal Scents. It has a lot of orange, pink, smokey and brown colors in it and that suited the lipcolor I wanted to wear. It’s a new gel tint from Essence, I’ll review it later. 😉
I like that this is actually a pretty neutral look, I never really liked to wear looks like that but it’s grown on me in the past couple of months.
What do you think of this look? Is it something you would wear or do you think it needs more color? And what do you think of the lip colour?
Please let me know in the comments!
- Urban Decay Promer Potion
- Coastal Scents Mirage palette
- Catrice gelliner Black Jack with Jack Black
- Catrice eyeliner, white
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, Brown
- NYC Show Time Volumizing mascara
- Catrice Camouflage Cream, Ivory
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Ivory
- Sleek Blush By 3 Flame, Furnace and Molten
- Essence Gel Tint, Flashy Apricot