A Piece of Acid Protection
Some time ago my love and I went to a great concert and I bought a girly from one of the bands: Nile.
I made this look with the colours of my shirt in mind. I also wanted to use a little brown or gold with it to make sure it didn’t look too much like the looks I’ve made before.
I used the golden pigment from the Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 collection called A piece of forever. It gives a nice brownish touch in the inner corner. Less gold then I had in mind though!
I also used a green eyeliner by Gosh on the waterline but that didn’t really stick 😕
And here are some fullface pictures. I used the lipgloss from the Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 collection but looking at these pictures I’m now certain I don’t like this product. It’s too sheer for my taste!
I really love this shirt. The look…. not as much as the shirt, lol.
What do you think of the shirt and the look? Do you match your looks with your clothes? Please let me know in the comments!
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, pigment A Piece Of Forever
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, pigment Jacob’s Protection
- Sugarpill Junebug
- Sugarpill Acidberry
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Lemon Soda
- Gosh Catchy Eyes mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, blush Renesmee Red
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, lipgloss Renesmee Red
Posted on December 13, 2012, in Make-up looks and tagged Breaking Dawn part 2, EOTD, Essence, FOTD, gold, Gosh, green, lipgloss, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Acidberry, Sugarpill Junebug. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.