I wanted to use my Essence Breaking Dawn (part 2) products some more so I made another look with Alice had a vision – again and another pigment in the collection called A piece of forever. I thought this pigment could be very beautiful with some more neutral shades. And here’s the result.
Like I said in the blogpost about this collection: I think this purple colour is simply amazing and even though it’s a very dark colour, it’s still pretty wearable to me.
I used an eyepencil I don’t think I’ve ever used before. It’s Blueberry Ice from Gosh and it’s a very light lavender colour. I really like this on the waterline so the look doesn’t become too dark and the colour still matches the dark purple on the eyelid.
I personally think dark colours like this match really well with browns and gold and brown always go well.
I wanted to use the lipstick that also comes from the Breaking Dawn part 2 collection but it was a bit too sheer for my taste. So I wore a burgundy colour from Catrice and after that I applied A piece of forever and I think it looks nice.
You can also see the blush I used, also one from the Breaking Dawn part 2 collection. For a blush, it’s pretty red and quite pigmented. It’s one of those blushes that can be gorgeous but can also make you look like a clown is you use too much. Still, it’s a beautiful and natural colour.
What do you think of this look? Are you going to buy any of the products from this Twilight collection?
Please let me know in the comments!
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, pigment Alice had a vision – again
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, pigment A Piece of forever
- Coastal Scents Mirage palette, some brown colours
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Blueberry Ice
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, Shimmer Powder Bella’s Secret
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, Blush Renesmee Red
- Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick, Burgundy
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, Lipstick A piece of forever