Alice orbited into a vision
I was pretty much over the moon with the purple pigment from Essence’s Breaking Dawn collection so I decided to use it in a couple of looks. This was just a simple look because I had to go to work a little later and I didn’t have time to put hour of effort in it. The other look I mad is also pretty simple, I think it shows the diversity of the pigment.🙂
But still, it’s just a nice colourful look that I like to wear. And it’s with Sleek and Sugarpill, my favourites!
I had already decided I wanted to do something with green and purple and I needed a good light greenish colour for the inner corner when I stumbled upon Lumi from Sugarpill. Jup, that’ll work!
I like this picture because it shows both the darkness and still the little bling of purple that shines through.
I think Lumi always brings a nice touch to looks like this, it’s bright and light but it has that greenish glow that I really like.
On the lips I used a plummy colour that’s not too dark, the eyes were dark enough this time.🙂
I always love to pair purple with green, it’s just such a lovely and fun combination. Al also made pictures of the outfit so you get to see that one later but now I just wanted to show you again how pretty the purple pigments from Essence is…
What do you think of this look? Do you like the combination woth the green eyeshadow or would you have paired it with another colour?
Please let me know in the comments!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, pigment Alice Had A Vision – Again
- Sugarpill Lumi
- Sleek Darks palette, Orbit, Pillow Talk
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Purple Stain
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off mascara
- Rimmel Match perfection, Ivory
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, Shimmer Powder Bella’s Secret
- Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 LE, Blush Renesmee Red
- Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick Rouge Pure Shine
Posted on November 9, 2012, in Make-up looks and tagged Breaking Dawn part 2, EOTD, Essence, FOTD, Gosh, green, purple, Rimmel, Sleek, Sleek Mattes Darks, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Lumi, Yves Saint Laurent. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.