I have so much new stuff laying around that I just decided to combine some in a look. I got some new Gosh goodies because I’m still Gosh ambassador and I also bought some of those new Essence pigments and they were just calling my name in that drawer, tempting me to try them out. Well alright then!
It turned out very… green. (Supergreen! 5th Element… anybody?) So I added some multicolour glitterliner and even my love commented on how pretty it looked, and he hates everything glitter, lol.
Black Sparrow pigment from Essence is a very dark green colour, I lubz meh greenz. So I just paired it with some other beautiful greens I had and got this.
I wanted to pair this with a green glitterliner at first but I thought it would be a bit too much… “St Patty’s” 😉 So I got this multicolour one from Gosh. They’re not that “pigmented” with glitter but I just applied it a couple of times and got this result.
I like how green eyeshadow makes my eyes look lighter and greener 😀
I paired this look with light lips because we were going to meet some people and this look was dark enough on it’s own. I like the simplicity of it, and sparklies!!
What do you think? Please let me know in the comments!
- Maybelline Color Tattoo, Always Green
- Gosh Effect Powder, Limelight
- Sugarpill Junebug
- Essence Pigment, Black Sparrow
- Gosh Intense Eyeliner Pen, Black
- Gosh Extreme Art Glitterliner, #18
- Gosh Extreme Art Glitterliner, #22
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, Black
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off mascara
- Catrice All Round Concealer palette
- Gosh Natural Blush, Electric Pink
- Gosh Long Lasting Lip Marker, Soft Rose
- Gosh Volume Lip Shine, Soft Coral