The day I made this look I was going to my mothers birthday. Well actually it was the birthday of my mother and her twin sister, my aunt. (duh)
They live right next to each other and there’s always a big party in their shared backyard. And it’s almost always good weather so I got to wear a short dress with *this* print so I wanted something with colours but the colours had to be dark.
That calls for a look with my Sleek Bad Girl palette!
And Glitters, there had to be glitter to make it a bit more fun and less gloomy and smokey.
It doesn’t happen often but I actually like the pictures with closed eyes better. I like the darkness of all the colours but at the same time they blend together great. This is such an amazing palette!
This look is not that special for me, I wear a lot of dark colours like this and it was a warm day, we had a lot to do so I didn’t do a lot of special things. I was just anxious to get there, 😆
I love birthdays with my entire family. We had a great day, unfortunately my battery died before I had the chance to make pictures of my outfit so maybe some other time.
What do you think of this look? Please let me know in the comments 😀
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Bad Girl palette, Intoxicated, Abyss, Rebel, Noir, Innocence
- Sleek Original palette, darkest green colour
- Catrice gelliner Black Jack with Jack Black
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Funky Violet
- Makeup Store glitterliner, Purple Rain
- Catrice Mono Eyeschadow, Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Catrice Allround Concealer palette
- Gosh Natural Blush, Electric Pink
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder, Translucent
- Gosh Bronzing Shimmer Powder, Bronze
- Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick, Noisette Cocktail