You all know I have a serious peacock feather fetish, right? I have peacock print scarves, dresses, tops and loads of peacock jewelry. So I decided to once again do a makeup look inspired by those colours.
This is what happened.
The day I wore this I was visiting my friend Wendy, I was dressing up and I was wearing a pretty light grey dress and decided to spice it up with some peacock colours.
This is the nacklace that I was wearing with this look, I also had some peacock feather earrings in.
You can see the blue pretty good here, that’s Sugarpill’s Velocity, such an intense and gorgeous colour.
I think it actually resembles the peacock feathers in the necklace this time, which I’ve never been able to copy in the slightest way, so yay! Me happy😀
And one more picture with the necklace and the earrings, I just couldn’t resist!
I thought this look turned out pretty cool but still wearable, I got a load of comments on it so that’s a good thing I think.
Do you have something you just find so beautiful you actually collect it? What are they? Maybe it’ll be a nice inspiration for a next look. What do you think, does it look like the inspiration I used?
Please let me know in the comments!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Waterproof Primer Stick
- Sugarpill Velocity
- Sugarpill Junebug
- MAC Blue Brown pigment
- MAC Green Brown pigment
- Sugarpill Lumi
- Catrice Mono Eyeshadow, Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Woody Green
- Gosh Let’s Twist Eyeliner, Blue Grass
- Catrice Lashes To Kill mascara
- Max Factor Colour Precision Eyeshadow, Pearl Beige (as highlighter)
- Gosh Bronzing Powder, Natural Glow
- Gosh Natural Blush, Electric Pink
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, Nougat
- Dior Addict lipstick, Brun Passion
Posted on July 24, 2012, in Make-up looks and tagged blue, Catrice, EOTD, For The Birds series, FOTD, Gosh, green, inspiration, MAC, Max Factor, peacock, pigment, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Junebug, Sugarpill Lumi, Sugarpill Velocity, The Peacock Postulate. Bookmark the permalink. 13 Comments.