I went to Amsterdam with my best friend and wanted to do a pretty neutral makeup. She doesn’t care about makeup and I didn’t really have the time to do something elaborate so I just got my favourite Effect Powder from Gosh en some browns from my 88 matte palette.
I really like the yellow of limelight with the browns because this Effect Powder is a bit of a chameleon, when I use it with green, it looks more like a light green but with these brown shades it’s a true golden yellow. and combined with orangy colours it blends really well with that. I’ll use it in a look with orange and reds some day to show you the difference.
That strand of hair on the left… bugs me!!! I didn’t notice until after I took the pictures and I didn’t have enough time to make new pictures but to m that’s a reason to post few fullface pictures, lol!
Anyway, to me this is a pretty neutral look and I like it a lot. I hope you like it too. Please let me know in the comments?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- Gosh Effect Powder, Limelight
- 88 matte palette, brown colours
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner, Black
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, Black
- Essence Concealer Stick, Matt Honey
- Gosh Bronzing Powder, Natural Glow
- Sephora blush, Framboise Reflet
- Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick, Noisette Cocktail