Girlygirl with pink and blue
When I had the neon look online I got a lot of sweet responses about the pink colour, I personally liked it a lot and apparently so did you guys. That was a major reason for to want to do more pink looks so I asked around on my Twitter what combination people would want to see with pink and I got a couple of requests for a pink and (navy) blue looks. Since I don’t wear a lot of pink and I don’t wear a lot of blue either, that sounded like a nice challenge. So I worked on it and this is the result.
I must say: I really like this. The blue are both pigments I almost never use and this look makes me wonder why, they’re stunning! Especially the dark blue in the outer corner is beautiful, it’s from Barry M and I only have a sample of this but every time I do use this pigment it makes me crave more Barry M Dazzle Dusts.
And for the first time in a long time I used a white eyepencil on the waterline. I usually think it looks weird on me and stunning on other people because it makes your eyes look a lot bigger. But because I used a pretty dark line near the lower lashline I figured I could give it a try. And I think this time it looked ok. I’m still not very used to it so I’d love to think what you think of this and what you think of the rest of the look.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Waterproof Mineral Eyeshadow Stick, Light blue
- Gosh Effect Powder Sea Me
- Barry M. Dazzle Dust Petrol Black
- Inglot eyeshadows # AMC 74, Double SP 496
- 88 matte palette for the pink colours, don’t exactly remember which ones.
- Catrice gelliner, Black Jack with Jack Black
- Catrice Eyepencil, white
- Gosh Kohl / Eyepencil, Black
- Essence Multi Action False Lashes Mascara
- Gosh Bronzing Powder, Natural Glow
- Sleek blush, Flamingo
- E.L.F. Highlighting Powder
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipliner, Glam Pink
- Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss, Berry, Berry Nice