I had one of those days that I wanted to cheer myself up and I did it with bright colours again. It worked like a charm by the way and when I was done with my make-up I also used a bunch of hairflowers in my hair and it was such a fun, tropical and colourful look so I named it Tropicana.
It was made with my Inglot palette, you can see which colours below in the summary of products.
I really liked the little stripe of orange in the crease, I think that gave it the hint of tropical colours I was looking for. I didn’t use the glitterliner all over the eyeliner, just on the 2 wings I made so they would really catch the eye.
I used a pretty light, coral lipgloss from Gosh. I really like this colour because it really does add some colour to the lips but it’s subtle enough not to overwhelm all the colour on the eyes.
I also made a picture of my hair from the back.
I basically just made a half ponytail and pinned the strands of hair back with the clips on the hairflowers and just added more hairflowers between them. I really like the result. It’s incredibly easy and it looks real nice.
What do you think of this look? Do you like the colours? Do you ever wear hairflowers? Are there any other hairdo’s you make with them? Please let me know in the comments!
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Waterproof Mineral Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- Inglot eyeshadows AMC 74, Matte 325, AMC 84, Double Sp 496
- Scaredy Cat Smooze
- Sugarpill Poison Plum
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Lemon Soda
- Sugarpill Absinthe
- Sugarpill Junebug
- Essence Multi Action False Lashes mascara
- MakeUp Store Glitterliner Purple Rain
- Catrice Mono Eyeshadow, Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Catrice gelliner Black Jack with Jack Black
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Gosh Cream Blusher, Brown Dash
- Gosh Cream Blusher, Lusty Pink
- Gosh Lipgloss, #82
Posted on April 23, 2012, in Make-up looks and tagged Catrice, EOTD, Essence, FOTD, Gosh, hair, Inglot, Scaredy Cat, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Absinthe, Sugarpill Junebug, Sugarpill Poison Plum. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.