I saw *this* look from Blix and I really liked it and still had to do my own make-up. So I figured I’d do something like it, I especially liked the light silvery/champagne colour in her eyelids but I didn’t think I own anything like it so I used a silver and golden eyeshadow instead.
As usual when I take inspiration from someone, the look turned out quite different but I still like it.🙂
I also used brown on the waterline this time instead of black which gives the look a little softer touch. I think the silver and gold combined gives such a pretty colour and this look is not difficult but it does draw instant attention to your eyes.
I combined it with the red lipstick from Catrice Revoltaire. I love these lipsticks because they’re matte and they stay on the lips way better than normal creamy lipsticks.
To me this is a pretty wearable every day look because the lips make it really bold but if you wear just a simple lipbalm with this or a more toned down lipstick it doesn’t look as much “in your face” as it does right now.
Tell me, what do you think of this look?
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- Gosh Effect Powder Silver
- Sugarpill Goldilux
- Coastal Scent 88 Mirage palette (sorry, don’t remember what colours)
- Gosh Trio Eyeshadow Fudge
- MAC Blacktrack Gelliner
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, Black
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner. Brown
- Gosh Bronzer, Natural Glow
- NYC Blush, Outside Café
- Catrice Revoltaire collection, Matte Lipstick Bloody Red