April fools party
Last weekend we went to Brielle to visit friends. It’s tradition to celebrate the liberation of Den Briel (Brielle) that day and it’s always great fun to see everybody. We don’t live near Brielle so we don’t get to see all our friends very often so when everybody gets together it’s always a good time.😀 I love to see my friends and that day we also planned some dates to see each other this month so… yay!
After that we went to see my parents because we were pretty close to them too and my dad just had his hip replaced. He’s doing very good though so all together it was a very good day.😀
I wanted to do a more natural look but with a twist in the waterline an lower lashline. I really liked the result because the waterline was sparkly gold! Goldilux FTW!!!
What do you think of the golden waterline? I really like the effect, so sparkly.😀 Leave it up to Amy from Sugarpill to make something stunning that just comes glittering your way.
Ugh, somehow I really hate these fullface pictures. You know that feeling when you just can’t tell why but it just looks really off to you?
Anyway, that’s not what this blogpost is about.😉 Let me know what you think of the look!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Waterproof Primer Stick
- Inglot Eyeshadows number Pearl 419, Pearl 418, AMC Shine 133, Double SP 496, AMC 74
- Urban Decay Black Palette, Black Dog
- MAC pigment, Vintage Green
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Rising Sun
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, Woody Green
- Sugarpill Junebug
- Sugarpill Goldilux
- NYC High Definition mascara
- Gosh Natural Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Gosh Bronzing Powder, Natural Glow
- NYC Blush, Outside Café
- Gosh Soft ‘n Shine, Sweetheart