Green like absinthe
I got my parents and both my grandmothers over at our house the day I made this look and I was wearing a green with black lace legging and I made a look to match the colour. So I took a lot of my green pigments and I got to work.
Later I decided the pigment Green Brown by MAC could look really pretty in the crease with this look and I liked the result a lot. I just love green looks. 😀
I actually started out with the Sugarpill Absinthe colour, it’s such a fresh beautiful green that can look good in a lot of bright looks. The colours really blended into each other well and I thought it made a nice combination with the MAC Green Brown pigment. The little bit of brown gives it something extra, I think it would have become a little dull if it was just bright greens.
I think this look would look even better with brown eyes but I like them with my eyecolour too. You can see the outfit I wore that day *here*.
Oh and that thing on my lip is a cold sore, they bug the hell out of me. I covered it up with some lipstick but you can still see it. Eversince I took those nightshifts, my health has been a bit wonky and I get cold sores when I’m not feeling well.
What do you think of this look? Please let me know in the comments. 😀
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Waterproof Mineral Eyeshadow Stick, Brown
- Sugarpill Absinthe
- MAC Green Emerald pigment
- MAC Antique Green pigment
- MAC Green Brown pigment
- Sugarpill Junebug
- Catrice Mono Eyeshadow, Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, Black
- Gosh Show Me Volume, Carbon Black
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory (under eyes and around nose)
- Gosh Bronzing Powder, Natural Glow
- Sephora blush, Framboise Reflet
- Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick, Indian Brown