I told you in yesterday’s blogpost I was going to show this look today. I wanted to use colours from the dress I was wearing, it had flowers on it and it was in black and white. In the flowers the colours yellow, orange, green and pink were visible and I like how this look worked out.
You can probably tell from the amount of pictures that I like this look. And I do!
I wanted to try the yellow and orange in the crease as a colour visible but not too much in your face. It now looks like a beautiful warm type of brown and I think that looks good. I don’t use a lot of brown for makeup looks because I think it can make me look a bit dull but I really like this colour. I think the green in the waterline makes the look colourful but not overwhelming. I used Sugarpill Midori for that, it’s an eyeshadow and I like using eyeshadows to make eyeliner stay on the waterline better. Midori is a very bright green and I think it suits the look perfectly.
What do you think of this look? It didn’t look anything like the look I had in mind when I started out but I do really like the result. Sometimes it’s more fun to get something unexpected than working out the original plan, at least that’s what I think.
Please let me know what you think of this look!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Oh So Special, colours Ribbon and Noir
- Sleek Original, colour 8
- MakeUp Store Microshadow Carpe Diem
- MakeUp Store Microshadow Beautiful Morning
- 2True Eyeshadow #4
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, colour Green Devil
- Sugarpill Midori
- Gosh Show Me Volume mascara, Carbon Black
- Ardell lashes #110
- Catrice Allround Concealer
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Catrice Nymphelia Bluch, Dancing Nymph
- Sleek Blush, Flamingo
- Essence lipstick, Sparkling Miracle
Posted on March 2, 2012, in Make-up looks and tagged Ardell, Catrice, EOTD, Essence, false lashes, FOTD, Gosh, Make Up Store, orange, Sleek, Sleek Oh So Special palette, Sleek Original palette, yellow. Bookmark the permalink. 23 Comments.