I told you about Sugarpill Magpie I got from the lovely Marjolein a.k.a. The Art Is Makeup and I promised her to make a look with it. Even if I hadn’t promised, I wouldn’t be able to resist. Whenever I have new make-up products, I really want to try them over and over again.😀
I even said in the blogpost that a look would go online the next day. But then I made a booboo and it didn’t. So here’s the Magpie look, hope you forgive me for my tardyness.
I like the combination of the blue Magpie with the red/brown base of Blue brown pigment by MAC. It really makes the colours pop and they easily blend into each other.
What do you think, good combination? Magpie is such a gorgeous colour, I really need to combine it with green soon. I bet that will look nice too.
With what colour would you combine something like Magpie? Let me know in the comments😀
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- Sugarpill Magpie
- MAC Rose pigment
- MAC Blue Brown pigment
- Gosh Longlasting Eyeliner Pen, Grey
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Kohl / Eyepencil Black
- Gosh Show Me Volume mascara Carbon Black
- Konad BB Cream
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher Brown Dash
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher Pink Rush
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, Nougat