90 years of grandma
My grandmother had her 90th birthday last weekend and she celebrated by taking us all to a great restaurant for dinner. She’s lovely like that and she just loves to have us all around, as we love still having her around. She’s amazing and I’m crazy about her.
We have quite a big family and this dinner was with just her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren and I had a great time.
Naturally I needed to do a make-up look for this occasion. I didn’t feel like wearing something very bright colours so I kept it a bit toned down.
As usual I used my go-to colours: green and purple. But they are both pretty neutral and it gives a really different look like this.
The look doesn’t pop with colour but I like the difference between the matte and the shimmery eyeshadows. It’s a look I could easily wear to work too. But I have to say I’ll wear any look to work, colourful doesn’t mean it;s not work appropriate, right?
I kept lips toned down too because we were going out to dinner and once the lipstick is gone from eating I’m too lazy to re-apply anyway, so why bother to apply in the first place.
What do you think of this look? You like? 😀
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sleek Original palette, colours 6 and 12
- Sleek Oh So Special, colours Bow, Wrapped Up and Celebrate
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Eye Pencil / Kohl, Black
- Gosh Show Me Volume mascara, Carbon Black
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Sephora blush, Framboise Reflet
- Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick, Noisette Cocktail