Scaredy Cat fun… And Lime Crime!
When I have new products I just have to use them all week, try to make nice combinations, figure out what works best with the product and stuff like that. So I used my Scaredy Cat products quite a bit lately!
I think these colours are just so pretty. But when I look at the pictures I think I’ve “overblended” a bit because the colours are a bit missing in the middle. Oh well, it still looked pretty good.
And for the real kick I used my new dark lipgloss by Lime Crime… Kaleidoscope!
Whoah heavy lippies huh? I think it looks awesome because it’s dark but obviously not black or something like it. I wore this doing groceries and someone in line actually complimented me on it and asked what product it was so I guess I’m not the only one that like it, lol. But I guess it could be too much for a lot of people… Can’t please everybody, right?
What do you think?
- Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer
- Scaredy Cat Smooze
- Scaredy Cat Mythic
- Scaredy Cat Hera
- Scaredy Cat Hedgerow
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Woody Green
- Gosh Show Me Volume mascara Catrbon Black
- Gosh Kohl / Kajal pencil Black
- Konad BB Cream on some blemishes and under eyes
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher Brown Dash
- Sephora Blush Me! Framboise Attraction
- Lime Crime Carousel Gloss Kaleidoscope