I told you before in a Link Love that I really love Blix’s looks. I check her blog very frequently and she always knows how to inspire me.
Usually the look I make when I get inspired by her work, ends up not even resembling the look she wore. But this time it does actually has something in common with the look I took as inspiration, w00t! I didn’t use any of the products she used but that just goes to show you don;t need products by a special brand to achieve the look you are going for.
Blix made a lipstick application tutorial and the make-up she wore in that video looked just amazing to me. She later did a blogpost about the look too and I think it’s just soooo purrty.
I really like how the colours blended together, you can hardly see the difference between them but you do gradually see the colours change.
I had just dyed my hair the day I made these pictures and I’m still getting used to how dark my hair is when I do that. Makes my eyes stand out though, I like that. Anyway, I hope you like this look, please let me know what you think!
- Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer Stick
- Gosh Effect Powder Limelight
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Absinthe
- Gosh Effect Powder Azure
- Gosh Effect Powder Aquatic
- MAC Pigment Antique Green
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Show Me Volume mascara, Carbon black
- Gosh Kohl/Kajal Black
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation (around the nose and under eyes)
- Gosh Bronzing Powder Natural Glow
- Sleek Blush Flamingo
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick Kitch