I got up a morning this last week and it was snowing! Not a lot but still… Snow rocks. And the temperatures are going down even more the upcoming week so who knows how much snow there will be by the end of this week?
I love snow, My parents and I went skiing when I was really young and you kinda grow to love that cold wet stuff when you get confronted with it at such a young age. Unfortunately snow and riding my bike to work usually don’t go well together so I’m preparing to fall on a few occasions. But I’ll live… probably. 😉
Anyway, I wanted to do a nice look with one of me baked palettes from Wet ‘n Wild and I chose Baked Off Contest. The dark blue is just so hypnotizing. Pretty!!
I have to say I usually don’t like blue colours on me. It makes my face even more pale than usual and, it depends on the kind of blue, but usually it doesn’t do anything for my eyecolour either when I don’t combine them with other colours. But this blue is just so gorgeous I had to wear it. 😀 The colour payoff from these palettes is insane, they’re really good!
Especially the picture where I’m looking down shows the colour well. I’m still a bit in doubt about the blue look but it’s ok for now. 😉
I’m wondering what you think about this look, what do you think? And is there any colour that you would like to see combined with this blue?
By the time I got to work on my bike it was snowing and snow got in my eyes too. The look was ruined and I had to take it off. Just my luck!! At least I still have the pictures 😉
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick Metallic Grey
- Wet ‘n Wild Baked off contest palette
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner Funky Violet
- Wet ‘n Wild Petal Pusher palette
- Catrice Mono Eyeshadow Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Catrice Gelliner Black Jack with Jack Black
- Gosh Kohl / Kajal pencil
- Gosh Show Me Volume mascara Carbon Black
- Catrice Allround Concealer
- Gosh Bronzing Shimmer Powder, Bronze
- Gosh Pink Pie Blush
- Gosh Soft ‘n Shine Perfect Plum