Rouge ocean magpie
I made this look for work, we both slept in because it was weekend but I had to work a late shift so I got the time to go wild with some pigments. I love it when I just get to take my time for it.
I chose my collection of pigment samples and I chose some pretty dark colours. I had no idea if the dark red would work with dark blue because those are both colours I would not pick as a first choice. But you have to try different thing, right?
I don’t know why I go for a white waterline so often because in this look it really hit me: I don’t like that look on me! Gives me something weird in my face that I can’t describe but I don’t like it. I think this look would have been a lot better with black waterline so I’m going to use that more often again.
I do like the combination of colours though, I’m definitely trying this again with a black waterline and maybe place the colours a bit different. And I’m going to put aside some money to buy me some more fullsize sugarpill items. I need this Magpie eyeshadow!
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments? What do you prefer in your looks, a white or black waterline? Or something else entirely?
- HEMA Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Mineral Waterproof Eyeshadow, colour Brown
- MAC Heritage Rouge pigment
- Sugarpill Magpie Loose Eyeshadow
- L.A.Splash Ocean Lime
- Gosh Kohl/Eye liner Black
- Sugarpill Junebug
- Catrice Mono eyeshadow Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Liner
- Gosh Show Me Volume, Carbon Black
- Konad B.B. Cream
- Gosh Bronzing Shimmer Powder, Bronze
- Gosh Multicolour Blush, Pink Pie
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, colour Mulberry