Inspirated, not imitated: Mistress of colors
I always look around for new blogs to spot. I just love it when I find a blog that really inspires me and I’ve stumbled upon a lot lately! I already told you about her in link love part 4. She calls her blog Mistress of Colors and she’s so creative! I love how she combines colors and I wanted to do something with orange so I did a look that was inspired by *this* look from Mistress of Colors.
I love the combination of orange and blue and green! I believe I just found myself a new addiction: orange eyeshadow. I’m going to try this with purple soon.
I used a lipstick that was a bit orangy with pink and I like how they combine.
I hope you like this look, I’m going to try this combination again but just shuffle the colours around, I wonder what that will look like.
Let me know what you think in the comments, please!
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- NYX Jumbo Pencil, colour Milk
- Sleek Circus palette
- Urban Decay Sabbath
- Sugarpill Midori
- MAC Gelliner Blacktrack
- MAC Gelliner Midnight Blues
- Gosh Kohl / Eye Pencil Black
- Gosh Show Me Volume, Carbon Black
- No 7 Instant Radiance Foundation, colour Porcelain
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher Brown Dash
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher Pink Rush
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, colour