Stars and moonlight flamenco
Lately I have the bad habit of going to try a look for a certain purpose and then end up with something completely different from what I was going for. It’s very annoying because if I have to make a look with a certain theme for a contest or something, it just doesn’t get done…
I was starting out as a glittery christmas look for a contest and I ended up using no glitter and not the colours that I intended. Oh well, I still like the result. 😉
The eyeshadow I used in the moving lid is absolutely gorgeous in the pan. I was so in awe when I first spotted this one in the MakeUp Store. But in the eyes the colour becomes a bit dull and loses that pinkish tone and the depth. It’s still a beautiful eyeshadow and very easy to use, like all the Microshadows I have from MakeUpStore but it just doesn’t stay as pretty as it looks in the pan.
I like the green colour on the waterline, it makes the look more fresh because the purple colours could have mad it a bit “been crying all day” because of the strong red tone in it.
I wonder what you think of it. Do you have any eyeshadows that look just to die for in the packaging but don’t do what you expect in your skin? If there is anybody that can tell me how I can make this Flamenco colour by MUS come back to life, please let me know!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MakeUpStore Microshadow Flamenco
- MAC Eyeshadow Star Violet
- P2 Eyedream Moonlight Glam
- Catrice Mono Eye Colour The Captain Of The Black Pearl
- Catrice Mono Eye Colour Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eye Liner Green Devil
- Sleek Safari palette, number 9
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner
- NYC High Definition Mascara
- No7 Instant Radiance Foundation, Colour Porcelain under the eyes and around the nose
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher Brown Dash
- Everyday Minerals Blush Plum Dust
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder
- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lovely Lilac
- Gosh Soft ‘n Shine Antique Gold