Vintage Space Cadet
I wanted to make a look that was inspired by the colours I saw in the nailpolish I was wearing: Olry Space Cadet. It’s such a fantastic duochrome. I have a real soft spot for duochrome nailpolishes and even though you need a lot of coats on the one to get it to cover, I still love it.
The colours all turned out the way I wanted it and I think they look a bit vintage, so there you go: title name!
- Gosh Waterproof Mineral Eyeshadow Stick, colour Brown
- Sugarpill Midori
- Sugarpill Goldilux
- MAC pigment Rose
- MAC pigment Vintage Gold
- Sleek Mediterranean palette, colour Moors Treasures
- Urban Decay pigment, colour Rockstar
- Catrice Allround concealer
- Gosh Natural Blush Electric Pink
- Gosh Velvet touch Lipstick, colour Capuccino
- Gosh Light ‘n Shine, colour 005
I like how it turned out but I was a bit bummed because It was already getting darker so that affected the quality of the pictures. I still hope you like it though. It reminds me a bit of one of the “unknown” looks that I posted some time ago. I used very different products though, so that’s kind of funny.
What do you think?
Posted on December 20, 2011, in Make-up looks and tagged EOTD, FOTD, Gosh, inspiration, MAC, nailpolish, Sleek Mediterranean Palette, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Goldilux, Sugarpill Midori, Urban Decay. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.