Geisha girl look
Yesterday I showed you an outfit that I wore to my friend Wendy. I used the colors in the dress as inspiration for my make-up and it turned out to be a wearable but still colorful look that I really liked.
The colors in the dress are yellow, green, brown, blue and black. This time, I tried to avoid black in this look because I use the a lot and I like to try to make it work in a different way every once in a while. I used brown and I think that made the look a little softer than usual
I like how it looks really soft because of the brown and taupe color I used in the crease. I’m still not sure about the brown eyeliner though, I don;t really like it. But hey, it’s different and that’s probably good… Right?
- Gosh Primer stick
- Gosh Effect Powder Limelight
- MAC Cornflower
- Sugarpill Junebug
- 88 matte palette
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner, color Chocolate Brown
- Gosh Kohl/ Eyeliner, color Black
- Catrice Kohl Kajal, color White
- Gosh Show Me Volume Mascara, color Carbon Black
- Benefit Stay, don’t stray concealer
- Everyday Minerals foundation, color Soft Butter Peach
- Gosh Pressed Bronzing Powder, color Natural Glow
- Sephora Blush Me! Color Framboise Attraction
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick, color Metal Dust
What do you think of this look? Do you like how it’s more wearable of do you prefer the really colorful looks? I’m really curious about your opinion because if you prefer more toned down looks I’ll try to show those a little more often so please let me know!