Do you ever get the need to use a particular make-up product? Sometimes I see a certain colour combination or think about a certain product and it’ll get stuck in my head, like a song. I just don”t get it out untill I’ve done a look with that product. Does this make me extra weird?
This happened to me with Kiwi, an Effect Powder by Gosh. It’s a light green colour with a golden shimmer, so beautiful! I combined it with a blue glitter eyeliner. Simply because I can. 😉
I like how the colour can look both green and golden which makes it very easy to combine with a lot of other colours.
It’s not my very favourite look in the whole world but I do like it. And because of this look I decided to try and do more with glitter. It can really make a look extra special. 😀
- Gosh Eyeshadow Primer stick
- Gosh Effect Powder Kiwi
- Gosh Effect Powder Aquatic
- Catrice Mono Eyeshadow, color Bring Me Frosted Cake
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner
- Make Up Store Glitter eyeliner, color Purple Rain
- Gosh Show Me Volume Mascara, color Carbon Black
- No7 Instant Radiance foundation, color Porcelain
- Gosh Pressed Bronzing Powder, color Natural Glow
- Sephora Blush Me! color Frambiose Attraction
- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick, color Lovely Lilac
- Gosh Light ‘n Shine Lipglaze, color 05
What do you think of this look and the combination of green with blue glitter? Please let me know in the comments!