Limelight on green
Some time ago, I got my beloved pigment Limelight from Gosh. It’s only available in the US and Bloggin’ Beauty Annigje ordered it for me. I was so happy with that pigment, and still am!
I pulled it out again and I wanted to combine it with blue and purple but I remembered that I already did that combination before. So this time, I used it with green by Sugarpill and Urban Decay. Green is one of my favorite colors so any combo with green will do for me. And I love how this one worked out!
The darkest colour of green is Libertine from Urban Decay, The Black Palette. That colour is so dark it’s almost black and it works great with the Sugarpill lovelies. And Limelight… Well, Gosh Limelight goes with EVERYTHING! Trust me.😉
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Waterproof Mineral Eyeshadow Stick, colour Brown
- Gosh Effect Powder Limelight
- Sugarpill eyeshadow Midori
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Junebug
- Urban Decay Libertine from The Black Palette
- Sleek Circus palette, white eyeshadow
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner, colour Black Glamour
- Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner, colour Green Devil
- Gosh Show Me Volume Mascara, colour Carbon Black
- Benefit Stay, don’t stray concealer
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher, colour Brown Dash
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick Cappuccino (combined with)
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick Kitch
Tell me, what do you think of this look? What I really like is that it makes that undefinable colour of my eyes look blue. If you look at other looks, you might see that sometimes they appear to be grey, other times they’ll look green and with this eyeshadow close to it, they look blue.😀
Tell me in the comments what you think of this look. Or maybe you can tell me with what colour you would like to see the Limelight pigment combined with?
Posted on December 5, 2011, in Make-up looks and tagged cut crease, Effect Powder, EOTD, FOTD, Gosh, green, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Junebug, Sugarpill Midori, Urban Decay. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.