I had a day off so I took the time to really go wild with the loose eyeshadows. I love pigments and loose eyeshadows because I think they’re easy to apply and easier to blend but I know a lot of people don’t agree with me on that. 😉
I got inspired by autumn colours and I tried to use those, it still became very colourful and I like that.
Goldilux from Sugarpill is my favorite pigment at the moment and you can never go wrong with purples and greens. Well, you probably can but those are really my go-to colours.
See what I mean with autumn colours? And what do you think of that gold pigment? I fall in love with it every time I see it. The matte colours from Sleek are very good to blend colours out with and I think the red-ish tone of Moors Treasure (crease) is fabulous.
- Hema Eyeshadow Base
- Gosh Mineral waterproof Eyeshadow Stick in Brown
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Junebug
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Goldilux
- Sleek Mediterranean palette, colour Moors Treasure and Bamboo
- Coastal Scents pigment, colour Flirt
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner, colour Black Glamour
- Gosh Kohl Liner, colour Black
- Gosh Show Me Volume Mascara, colour Carbon Black
- Catrice Absolute Moisture Lipstick, colour Indian Brown
- Everyday Minerals foundation, colour Soft Butter Peach
- Catrice Allround Concealer palette
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blusher, colour Brown Dash
- NYC Blush, colour Outside Café
Let me know what you think of this look in the comments. 😀
Posted on November 23, 2011, in Make-up looks and tagged autumn, Catrice, Coastal Scents, EOTD, Everyday Minerals, FOTD, Gosh, Rimmel, Sleek Mediterranean Palette, Sugarpill, Sugarpill Goldilux, Sugarpill Junebug. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.