I don’t do a lot of reviews but I’m thinking about doing it a bit more often. I got a lot of (new) products from Catrice, Essence and Kruidvat and I know a lot of people enjoy reading them so I figured it would be nice to do for a change.
I wanted to start of with this new lip product from Essence. I love matte lipsticks so I had my eye on this product the moment I saw the promopictures. And it comes in this insanely vibrant red called Silky Red, among three others, so it basically screamed my name.
Lately I’ve been doing more “over the top” looks and I haven’t shown any daily looks. That’s because my makeup stuff has been on hold: every base I used gave me eczema on my eyelids. But I think that’s over and I really felt like playing around with some new make-up products I got at an event from Kruidvat. Here it is!
I never thought I’d get this many likes: 1000. To me that was an unreachable goal, but somehow it still happened!!
It’s kinda weird, to me that more than 1000 people all over the world have seen my looks. I’ve been less active with blogging lately because of various reasons, but I just couldn’t let this pass without celebrating a little bit.
So I bought some stuff myself but also asked the kind people of Kruidvat if they could help me out put together a giveaway. And they did, how great are they? So with a lot of help from Kruidvat I got these goodies together. I hope you like them.
I give away a big package with loads of goodies so if you win, you get all of this:
Wonder what it all is?
- Essence Vintage Districe Blush, It’s Popul-art
- Catrice Ultimate Moisture Foundation, Sand
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil, I Have A Green
- Essence Eyeshadow Applicators
- Essence I Love Style Liquid Eyeliner
- Catrice Volume Plus+ Lenght Mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
- Essence All-in-one BB Cream, 01 Universal
- Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara, Hypnotic Black
- NYC KissGloss, Murray Hill Melon
- Catrice Matt Mousse, Light Beige
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick, Play The Plum
- Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss, My Favorite Milkshake
- Essence Stay Natural Concealer, Soft Beige
- Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss, Neil’s Arms Are Strong
- Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder, Rose Beige
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Talk Like An Egyptian
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Ooops… Nude Did It Again
- Catrice Re-touch Light-Reflecting Concealer, Ivory
- Essence Make-up Bag
- Catrice Powder Brush
- Gosh BB Cream, Chestnut
- Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow, South Beach
- Essence Pigment, Fairy Dust
- Essence Pigment, Miss Piggy’s Lollipop
- Essence Pigment, Kiss The Frog
Wow, that’s a longer list then I thought it would be, lol. So the lucky winner of the giveaway wins all of this. Yay
Let me sum up the rules:
- Giveaway is open internationally
- Follow my page on Facebook (mandatory)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook (mandatory) and show the link in the comments.
- Follow me on Twitter (not mandatory)
- Let me know in the same comment what product of this giveaway you like most and where you are from. Just because… I’d love to know
- And in that same comment, leave your email address like this: you [at] email [dot] com
- No unfollowing the moment this giveaway is over. Sure, I can’t check on that. But if I find out you did it anyway, you’re banned from all future giveaways. And it’s just rude, you don’t want to be rude, am I right?
FOR EXTRA CHANCES AT WINNING
That’s right, if you want to have a better chance of winning this big prize you can:
- Make me a banner to use on my Facebook page. It has to be related to my blog and to my looks. You can use pictures of my looks and make a logo or… Well basically anything you feel like. Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and also let me know in the comments that you did this.
This earns you 2 extra chances at winning.
- Do a makeup look inspired by one of my looks. It doesn’t have to be perfect but the pictures have to be clear and they can’t be old pictures that you re-use for this giveaway. So make sure you make at least one picture with “Lisanne blogt” on a card or written on your face or something as you wear the look. That way I know you made it for this giveaway. Also make sure you let me know which look was the inspiration for your look. Email your pictures to me at email@example.com and let me know in the comments that you did this.
This earns you 3 extra chances at getting chosen as the winner.
The giveaway will end at april 1st and I’ll choose a winner after that. I will email the winner but if they don’t respond to my email within 24 hours I’ll choose another winner so keep an eye on your inbox!
I hope you like the prize and thanks so much to everybody for following me.
I thought about doing something with my Universe series again so I picked out a picture that I really liked, got my glitterliners out and had some fun with it.
Here’s the picture I took as inspiration. This time the look came out a bit different from the inspiration but I just love glitter so I like it anyway.
I thought it was about time to start trying the makeup thing again. My eyes have been behaving very well with just eyeshadow (no base, so creasapalooza) and eyeliner and I really wanted to use my new Gosh Rosewood eyeshadow, I got it from Michelle in my Secret Twitter Santa package as one of the products she wasn’t using.
Rosewood is a beautiful brownish red colour and I wanted to combine it with more Gosh Effect Powders so I took Gold Dust and Plummy. It isn’t my favourite look in the world but I like it anyway. Gosh Effect Powders kick butt!