When I made this look I had enough time to do a tutorial for it. It always takes a lot of time, not only to make all the pictures but also to crop them and to write the different steps. Even though I’m always happy with the result when it comes to these tutorials, I don’t make them nearly enough. I should really change that but realistically, I don’t think it will, lol.
But for now, let’s just be happy I finished this sucker right here. I hope you like it!
Lately I’ve been doing more “over the top” looks and I haven’t shown any daily looks. That’s because my makeup stuff has been on hold: every base I used gave me eczema on my eyelids. But I think that’s over and I really felt like playing around with some new make-up products I got at an event from Kruidvat. Here it is!
Sorry about the quiet time on my blog lately, I was starting to pick up the blogging again and then a major flu hit me that basically knocked me out for a week. I did manage to get the giveaway online but after that I really needed time to get back on my feet.
You can still enter the giveaway so, please do!
Anyway, I wanted to do a nice pinup look but with a twist. So I did a red glitter eyeliner with a matte red lip. Hope you like it.
I never thought I’d get this many likes: 1000. To me that was an unreachable goal, but somehow it still happened!!
It’s kinda weird, to me that more than 1000 people all over the world have seen my looks. I’ve been less active with blogging lately because of various reasons, but I just couldn’t let this pass without celebrating a little bit.
So I bought some stuff myself but also asked the kind people of Kruidvat if they could help me out put together a giveaway. And they did, how great are they? So with a lot of help from Kruidvat I got these goodies together. I hope you like them.
I give away a big package with loads of goodies so if you win, you get all of this:
Wonder what it all is?
- Essence Vintage Districe Blush, It’s Popul-art
- Catrice Ultimate Moisture Foundation, Sand
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil, I Have A Green
- Essence Eyeshadow Applicators
- Essence I Love Style Liquid Eyeliner
- Catrice Volume Plus+ Lenght Mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
- Essence All-in-one BB Cream, 01 Universal
- Essence Lash Mania Ultra Volume Mascara, Hypnotic Black
- NYC KissGloss, Murray Hill Melon
- Catrice Matt Mousse, Light Beige
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick, Play The Plum
- Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss, My Favorite Milkshake
- Essence Stay Natural Concealer, Soft Beige
- Catrice Lip Appeal Lipgloss, Neil’s Arms Are Strong
- Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder, Rose Beige
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Talk Like An Egyptian
- Catrice Absolute Eye Colour, Ooops… Nude Did It Again
- Catrice Re-touch Light-Reflecting Concealer, Ivory
- Essence Make-up Bag
- Catrice Powder Brush
- Gosh BB Cream, Chestnut
- Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eyeshadow, South Beach
- Essence Pigment, Fairy Dust
- Essence Pigment, Miss Piggy’s Lollipop
- Essence Pigment, Kiss The Frog
Wow, that’s a longer list then I thought it would be, lol. So the lucky winner of the giveaway wins all of this. Yay
Let me sum up the rules:
- Giveaway is open internationally
- Follow my page on Facebook (mandatory)
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook (mandatory) and show the link in the comments.
- Follow me on Twitter (not mandatory)
- Let me know in the same comment what product of this giveaway you like most and where you are from. Just because… I’d love to know
- And in that same comment, leave your email address like this: you [at] email [dot] com
- No unfollowing the moment this giveaway is over. Sure, I can’t check on that. But if I find out you did it anyway, you’re banned from all future giveaways. And it’s just rude, you don’t want to be rude, am I right?
FOR EXTRA CHANCES AT WINNING
That’s right, if you want to have a better chance of winning this big prize you can:
- Make me a banner to use on my Facebook page. It has to be related to my blog and to my looks. You can use pictures of my looks and make a logo or… Well basically anything you feel like. Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and also let me know in the comments that you did this.
This earns you 2 extra chances at winning.
- Do a makeup look inspired by one of my looks. It doesn’t have to be perfect but the pictures have to be clear and they can’t be old pictures that you re-use for this giveaway. So make sure you make at least one picture with “Lisanne blogt” on a card or written on your face or something as you wear the look. That way I know you made it for this giveaway. Also make sure you let me know which look was the inspiration for your look. Email your pictures to me at email@example.com and let me know in the comments that you did this.
This earns you 3 extra chances at getting chosen as the winner.
The giveaway will end at april 1st and I’ll choose a winner after that. I will email the winner but if they don’t respond to my email within 24 hours I’ll choose another winner so keep an eye on your inbox!
I hope you like the prize and thanks so much to everybody for following me.
I made this look some time ago and I wanted to put the blogpost together in my nightshifts. But apparently the browsers in old computers at my work can get so terrible crappy that WordPress simply refused to cooperate. After nightshifts I was completely beat up and needed all my energy for simple life stuff. So the blog thing just had to wait.
I might even have quiet times like this more often because lately my heart isn’t entirely into makeup. I’m just struggling with this winter depression thing and even though it’s not as bad as it used to be the previous years, I like to focus on other things right now.
Enough blabla, here’s the look I came up with.