Have you seen Hera’s goldilux?
I was browsing for some inspiration for my makeup and Karolina from Grzee never fails me. This time I wanted to do something with the same colours she used for *this* look.
I got some of my Sugarpill, Scaredy Cat and Inglot products and tried something in the lines of her amazing look and here’s the result.
I can’t really tell you why but I’m not very happy with the look, at least not as I see it on the pictures. There’s something about the eyeliner I don’t like and the cut crease didn’t really work out either.
Anyway, if I was completely unhappy with it I wouldn’t show it so it’s not that bad, you can’t get them all right I guess.
And here are the fullface pictures. I think I like these more than the closeups because these colours suit me. I just love bright green colours like these.
I think it’s funny how the duochrome Body Glitter from Inglot was a perfect match with pinkish and purple colours in *this* look but it also looks very good with golds and greens. I got another duochrome glitter from Inglot some time ago and I’ll try to combine that with different colours too. I’m just a sucker for duochrome.
What do you think of this look? What do you think I could have done differently to make it look different or better?
Please let me know in the comments.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Gosh Primer Stick
- Sugarpill Goldilux
- Inglot Body Glitter #67
- Scaredy Cat Amanita
- Scaredy Cat Hera
- Scaredy Cat Caledonia
- Catrice Intensif’Eye Shadow, Have You Seen Alice?
- Catrice Mono Eyeshadow, Bring Me Frosted Cake
- 2True Eyeshadow, #4
- Catrice Gelliner Black Jack with Jack Black
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, black
- Catrice Lashes To Kill mascara
- Essence Coverstick, Matt Honey
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory
- Everyday Minerals, Cherry Fizz Eyeshadow (used as blush)
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick, Kitch