This is a bit of a weird blogpost because this look was made a long time ago and I don’t really remember anything about it. Well, I’ve not completely lost my memory so of course I remember when I made it and that I wanted to use some pretty colours, but usually there is a bit of a thought process behind these and I just can’t remember for this look.
So without further ado, let’s go see the Tropical Flower look…
I was wearing a grey shirt so I probably wanted to use that in the look but I still felt like using some fun colour. It’s been pretty sunny lately and that always gets me craving colour.
I’m still very much into the cut crease looks and I like the combination of the dark and neutral grey and the popping colours. I don’t use a lot of pink and I still think it looks weird om me so I’m not exactly in love with this look. It’s ok though.
Like I said at the beginning of this blogpost: there’s not a lot I can say about this look. I kinda like it, don’t think I’ll wear the exact same thing again very fast but it’s ok.
What I’m really wondering about is what you think. Do you like this look? What do you think of cut crease looks and how do you feel about this colour combination? Please let me know in the comments
- Hema Eyeshadow base
- Sleek circus palette, yellow eyeshadow
- Sleek Acid palette, pink and purple eyeshadow on the left
- Sleek Darks palette, Thunder, Noir and Pillow Talk
- MAC Vintage Gold pigment
- Catrice gelliner Black Jack with Jack Black
- Gosh Kohl / Eyeliner, Black
- Catrice Lashes To Kill mascara
- Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation, Ivory (around nose and under eyes)
- Gosh Natural Touch Cream Blush, Lusty Pink
- Catrice Cruise Couture LE Lipstick, Mrs. Brightside
Posted on July 17, 2012, in Make-up looks and tagged Catrice, cut crease, EOTD, FOTD, Gosh, grey, MAC, pink, Sleek, Sleek Acid palette, Sleek Circus palette, Sleek Mattes Darks, yellow. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.